Terms of Service, Disclaimer, & FDA DISCLAIMER
Always consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any exercise or training program. Use of the programs, exercises, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
Do not use any information on globusphoenixems.com to make a diagnosis, treat a health problem, or replace a doctor’s judgment. If you have any concerns about your health, talk to a doctor. It is important that you rely only on the advice of a health care professional to advise you on your specific situation.
Banas Sports Therapy, Dr. Jeff Banas, globusphoenixems.com accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information provided. Also, the information and materials on this site are provided “as is”.
1. By being on this site I, for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Dr. Jeff Banas, Banas. Sports Therapy and all of their officers, agents, contractors, employees, instructors (“Releasees”) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss of damage to person or property, whether due to or arising from the negligence or carelessness of the Releasees or otherwise, the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. I hereby consent to voluntarily engage in a plan of personal fitness training recommended to me for improvement of my general health and well being. The levels of exercise I perform will be based upon my current levels of cardiorespiratory and muscular fitness. I understand that I may be required to undergo a fitness assessment to evaluate my present level of fitness and/or obtain a physician’s consent to exercise.
3. I have submitted all necessary medical information on my medical history page including any prescription medications I am currently taking.
4. I agree that I will voluntarily participate in the physical activities / use of the Globus EMS taught by my instructor unless symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, or similar occurrences appear. At any point, I understand that it is my complete right to decrease or stop exercise, and it is my obligation to inform the instructor of my symptoms.
5. I understand that in the performance of my training program, the physical touching and/or positioning of my body may be necessary to ensure proper muscle and joint function and alignment. I expressly consent to physical content for these reasons.
6. I understand and have been informed that there exists the possibility of adverse changes and/or risk of bodily injury occurring during exercise and use of the Globus EMS including, but not limited to: abnormal blood pressure, fainting, dizziness, disorders of heart rhythm; in rare instances heart attack, stroke, paralysis, or death; and injuries to muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints. I fully understand and accept the risks associated with exercise, including the risk of bodily injury, heart attack, stroke, paralysis, or even death, and knowing these risks it is my desire to participate as herein indicated and to assume full responsibility for my participation and actions.
7. I agree that this Informed Consent and Release of Liability Agreement is to be construed and governed under the laws of the State of Company Incorporation, USA. In signing this Agreement, I acknowledge that I have read this entire Agreement, that I understand its terms, that I have had the time and opportunity to read and ask questions regarding the Agreement. Also, I have signed the Agreement knowingly and voluntarily, and that by signing it, I understand that I am giving up substantial legal rights I might have otherwise.
Terms of Service
You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the state.
All sales after 60 days are considered Final Sale, and not subject to refunds.